To customize the available shortcut keys, follow these steps:
- Go to Quick Access Toolbar, click the Customize Quick Access Toolbar arrow and click More Commands.
- On the Customize dialog box, go to the Keyboard
- In the Category drop-down list, select the required category.
- In the Commands list, select the command that you want to customize.
- In the Press new shortcut key field, press and hold the keyboard keys that you want to set as shortcut.
The keys that you press, and hold are automatically populated, and the Assign button is enabled.
- Click Assign.
This associates the new keys to the selected command and the Key assignments fields is updated.
- Click Close.