How to match physical column order to the order of the corresponding attributes in the logical model.
1. Switch to the physical side of the model.
2. Right-click the table that contains the columns that you want to reorder and click Column Properties to open the column editor.
3. From the column editor, click on the Reset Order Icon, as shown in the below image.
4. Choose one of the following options:
Note: If the icon is disabled, click Sort Items and select either Column Order or Physical Order.
- a. Reset order to match attribute order
Resets column order to match the order of the corresponding attributes in the logical model.
- b. Reset all
- Opens the Reset Order dialog so you can specify the scope and type of the column order reset actions. Click OK when you are done with your selections.
- 5. Click Close and the Table Column Editor closes, and the reordered columns display in the table on the diagram and in the Model Explorer.