User not able view any mappings under the work space folder in the Mapping Manager module
Application user when logins into the application, still not able to view the workspace mappings in the mapping manager module.
- Login as an Administrator and check for the permissions assigned under Resource Manager module for that specific user for the specific module to which he needs access.
- After assigning the required permissions, if he is still not able to view those mappings, then again login as an Administrator, and follow the below steps:
- Click on that specific project, and then click on the Project Users node
- Click on the icon, and add that specific user to the Projects for which he needs access to work for the requirements
- After selecting the user, click on the Add icon to assign that user to the project
- Now login as that User and then check if his able to view those mappings in the Mapping Manager module
If there are any issues or questions feel free to open a ticket with support: https://support.erwin.com/hc/en-us/requests/new