To clear out existing license information in the Data Modeler 2020 releases…
- Download the attached “2020RemoveLicenseInfo.txt” for DM 2020R1/ SP1 and 2020R2RemoveLicenseInfo.txt for DM 2020R2.
- Rename the file extension from .txt to .bat: “2020RemoveLicenseInfo.bat” or "2020R2RemoveLicenseInfo.bat"
- Right Click on the file and select “Run as administrator”.
- When prompted, enter ‘y’ to delete stored licensing information.
- Thereafter all licensing information stored from Data Modeler 2020 is removed.
What does this script do?
- Deletes the contents of C:\ProgramData\erwin\Data Modeler\Licensing
- Removes the registry entries under: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\erwin\Data Modeler\9.9\Nalpeiron Server in DM 2020 R1/ SP1 and HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\erwin\Data Modeler\9.95\Nalpeiron Server for DM 2020 R2