When clicking on "Permission Management" or any other link in the Admin Panel of the erwin Mart Administrator, the Catalog list sometimes does not load and the below error is thrown:
"500 the call failed on the server; see server log for details"
martserver-stderr or application logs may show below errors:
SEVERE: Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type 'javax.net.ssl.SSLException' was not included in the set of types which can be serialized by this SerializationPolicy or its Class object could not be loaded. For security purposes, this type will not be serialized.: instance = javax.net.ssl.SSLException: No PSK available. Unable to resume.
NOTE: the user does not need to disable/enable SSL unless they are specifically using it.
- Stop erwin Mart Server Service
- Disable SSL and restart the service
To disable SSL, navigate to C:\Program Files\erwin\Mart Server r9\Tomcat64 directory and run "Disable SSL for Tomcat MartServer.bat" as administrator, then open erwin Mart Configuration window and uncheck "SSL Enabled". Restart the Service
- Stop the service again
- Delete erwin Mart Server Service
- Delete MartServer and MartAdmin folders from the following directory:
C:\Program Files\erwin\Mart Server r9\Tomcat64\webapps . These will be regenerated when we start the service again.
- Enable SSL (Using "Enable SSL for Tomcat MartServer.bat" and rechecking "SSL Enabled" in erwin Mart Configuration
- Create Service (Using "Create MartServer Win Service.bat")
- Start erwin Mart Server Service
- Test to see if issue is resolved.
More information on the "500 the call failed on the server error" can be found here: