When creating a Report from Report Designer I am unable to remove the page breaks after every single table in the PDF report.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Click on the Tools menu, choose the Report Designer option
- Click File and New Report
- Create a Report which holds multiple Entities/Tables
- Click the Run Report button
- In the Report Designer Report Explorer expand the report
- Right click 'Entity/Table' and select Properties
- In the 'Entity/Table' Properties window click on the box 'PDF Page Breaking'
- Press the OK button
- Click on the 'Export to PDF' button
- Open PDF File
Expected Result: The PDF should have rendered all tables with no Page Breaks between them.
Actual Result: All tables are rendered with Page Breaks between all of them, making the report have excess pages.
- Shut down any running copies of erwin Data Modeler
- Go to your erwin Data Modeler installation directory (for example: C:\Program Files\erwin\Data Modeler r9) and rename EM_ERE.dll to EM_ERE.old
- Paste in the new DLL file (included as attachment on KB Article)
- Restart erwin Data Modeler
Specific Version: erwin Data Modeler 2018 R1 64 - bit