investigating and create different modeling scenarios, users can take the model they have auto generated and manually make changes to embedding and references that have been created.
On a model that has been made editable, as long as a relationship exists, you can context click a collection to be given two options: Embed or Delete.
- Selecting to Embed bring up a further model window to select which related collection to embed into
- In the below example MOVIECOPY has been embedded into MOVIE
- The top level collection still exists within the model - If you know longer want it, you can right click on it and delete it.
- You can also click the embedded collection to remove the embedding or delete it
- After removing the embedding the parent will be left with a referenced array of ID's to the child, these can be deleted using the right click menu