When I open erwin Data Modeler I receive the following error message: "Nalpeiron integration library not loaded". What is the reason?
This is most likely that the license file is not being recognized by erwin DM. To rectify it, follow the steps below:
- Go to folder: C:\ProgramData\erwin\Data Modeler\Licensing
- Delete the content inside the Licensing folder.
- Re-launch erwin Data Modeler again with your license code.
Versions: erwin Data Modeler 9.8/2018R1/2019R1
ProgramData folder may not be visible by default, to display the folder go to the following:
- Press windows key + R, paste in: C:\ProgramData\erwin\Data Modeler\Licensing and hit enter
- Navigate to C: drive, go into view tab (1), enable hidden items (2)