When users encounter errors in erwin Web Portal, we may request them to turn on debugging and send us a log file to investigate further.
Three are three items where the debug can be turned on
1) Under Tools | Preferences
2) When harvesting using Web Portal, the log level should be set to 6
Go to the Web Portal installation directory
Open the Conf.Properties file
comment out and change
3) if this is a product upgrade or an installation setup.
- Stop the WebPortal Server
- Enable the debug log level by editing the MM.xml in tomcat\conf\MetaIntegration\localhost. Look for the environment entry named "miti.log.level". Uncomment it if is commented out, and change the value from 5 to 6.
- Restart the server.
- Try the database upgrade again.