ERROR: "A license for erwin Data Modeler could not be obtained. The application will shut down.
Message: "License file corrupt"
If you think this is an error, please contact Technical Support to help solver your licensing problems and reference the information below.
*************XXXXXX Code: -7089, Status 0"
When trying to activate license code/key you may get this message.
- Please go to this directory C:\ProgramData\erwin\Data Modeler\Licensing - delete all files in this folder
- Restart Erwin Data Modeler and enter the license code again.
1. Ensure hidden files and folders display in Windows Explorer or you may be unable to locate this directory. If you cannot locate this directory in Windows Explorer:
Enable "Hidden items"
- select View tab
- check "Hidden items" checkbox
3. You may have to ask your local system administrator to grant you specific Microsoft Windows permissions to manually copy the license file(s).
2. Open "run" application by pressing windows key + R and typing in %ProgramData%, from there you will find erwin or CA folder