To create a connection to a Mongo Database
- Access the Connection Manager
- You can access the Connection Manager, using the option in the top panel.
- Select the option to create a new connection.
- Enter your details (You can use the details for our example if you wish. This example shows the Northwind example MongoDB database)
Use Connection String: Leave as selected
- Toggling the option, allows you to choose to use a URI connection string (seen above), or to enter connection details individually (as below).
You can choose to use an authentication source and enable SSL for the connection.
- Test the connection if you like, before trying to reverse. If successful, the icon will turn green.
- Save the Connection.