Description: the spell checker will not work. It says 'word not found in dictionary' but does not offer any suggestions.
*) You probably have not loaded a dictionary into the spell-checker. Here is how to do that:
- For 32-bit ERwin, the location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Wintertree\Spelling
- For 64-bit ERwin, the location is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wintertree\Spelling
NOTE: if your dictionary files do not exist on your PC then please see Article ID: 4400 r9.64.1 ERwin DM: I cannot locate my dictionary files to add to the ERwin Spelling Dictionary.
- The dictionary files included with ERwin DM are the following:
accent.tlx - Words containing accented letters, such as déjà vu.
- correct.tlx - This is the 'auto correct' lexicon. Contains several hundred common English misspellings and their corrections.
- ssceam.tlx - This is the American English lexicon.
- sscebr.tlx - The British (UK) English lexicon.
- ssceca.tlx - The Canadian English lexicon.
- tech.tlx - Contains Internet terms and technical terms, such as "blog" and "cybercafe."
- userdic.tlx - A sample user dictionary.
- Please contact erwin Technical Support at http://erwin.com/support