How to Autosize for a TEXT Box?
1. Please right Mouse Click on the Text Box
2. Select 'Override Fonts and Colors...'
3. Then go to 'Annotation/Shape' tab to see 'Text Handling Style'.
4. That field has the following four options:
2) Clip text to drawing object size
3) Wordwrap to drawing object width
4) Resize drawing object
5. Select the last option: Resize drawing object
That will autosize the box to match the text.
This not only works for rectangle text boxes but also works for any other type of drawing object , such as a Triangle, with text inside the objects.