How may I publish a model from erwin Data Modeler to erwin Web Portal or upload a model to Web Portal?
1. Open a Model in erwin Data Modeler (make sure that any changes you have made have been saved already).
2. Go to File | Web Portal | Publish.
3. For each of the Parameters, complete according to the tool-tips displayed in the bottom panel. For example,
- Repository URL: http://portalhostname:11680/MM/
- User name: Administrator (be sure to select a user with Administrative privileges)
- Password: password
- Repository content path: \foldername <-- not required
- Publish to configuration: True
- Repository configuration path:
- Attachment files:
- Wait for repository operation completion: True
NOTE: If you do not specify the repository content path folder, the Model will be placed in the public folder as well as the default (“Published”) configuration.
4. Click Finish.