How can I change the Entity Colors for the whole model and still keep different fonts on an existing different group of Entities?
- Go to ERwin menu bar and click VIEW / THEME
- Click New Theme icon to open Theme ‘New Theme’ Editor.
- Go to the ENTITY TAB on Theme editor window to setup Font and color for Entity, Attributes…
with font matching one of groups.
Note: You may need to create more Themes with the same color and different font later.
- Then push down SHIFT key and click those Entities which you would like in the same font group.
- Right click mouse to select override fonts and colors to open Multiple Shape Object Editor.
- Click TAB - STYLE and select newly created Theme which matches the font in that group.
So it will change the Entity color for those groups without changing its font.
- Then you can create more Themes for other group of objects with different font but with the
same color, and apply it to a different group using the steps above to change all of the Entity's
color in the model without changing its font.