When creating a non-identifying relationship between existing tables, the following warning in the Advisories Pane shows and the relationship is not created.
"ESX-67: Corrupted FK attribute encountered during migration."
How do I resolve this warning? I'm using ERwin 7.3.7.
The ESX-67 warning message does not occur in ERwin 8.2.03.
This problem may be resolved as follows:
- Open the ERwin 7.3.7 model in ERwin 7.3.11
- Save the model as a 7.3.11 model
- Open the model in ERwin 8.2.03
- Save the model as a 7.2.9 model
- Finally, open that model in 7.3.7