Title: How can I verify if a model has duplicate columns in r8 CA ERwin DM?
Description: How can I verify if a model has duplicate columns in r8 CA ERwin DM?
You can do that using the Bulk Editor:
- Open your model. Go to View | Windows and select the Bulk Editor Pane to activate that. The Bulk Editor will appear.
- On the Bulk Editor, press the icon Invoke Bulk Editor Wizard.
- Under Object Types, check on column.
- Under Object Instances, check on column.
- Under User Settings, check on Include owner path column for better model context.
- Press Edit, the Name field displays the column names in the model, and the owner path displays the model name and table name.
There you can verify whether the model has duplicate columns or not.