In Crystal reports I have some trouble getting my pictures placed on only one page when publishing to PDF format
Here are some tips to get the pictures on one page:
1) Make sure your ERwin diagram is on one page ( you can format that in ERwin to include all objects on one page grid by turning on the page grid)
2) in Crystal Reports Design mode, go to File |Options| layout, turn on Fit Page, and make sure Page breaks in wide page are checked.
3) Go to report, section expert | detail | paging | click on landscape ( if the diagram display is wide)
4) View | Print Preview, make sure your picture is on one page, if not, you may need to manually move the image a bit make sure it fits on one page
5) go to File | export | export report and save as a PDF file