Using the erwin Data Modeler Report Designer reporting tool, how can I change the logo on the top left of the report when exporting the report as HTML replacing it with my company logo?
1. Open the folder where erwin Data Modeler is installed.
2. Navigate to the \Report\Template\Template-Default\_images folder.
3. Replace the image in the logo.png file.
4. Navigate to the \Report\Template\Template-Default folder.
5. Open the list.htm file in an HTML editor.
6. Replace http://www.erwin.com with the required URL.
NOTE: the above instructions do not apply when exporting to a PDF file directly from the Report Designer. To get a logo in a PDF file, you will need to first export an HTML report. Then you can print the HTML report to PDF.