Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- How to check what specific processes or applications are accessing what ports on my Windows device?
- How to use the Bulk Editor in erwin DM to export as .CSV, make changes externally and import them back?
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to Submit an Idea or Enhancement Request for your erwin DM suite?
- The mart model could not be upgraded to the current metamodel level
- ODBC query to return all migrated Columns (FKs) with a different data type than their parent column (PKs)
- How to suppress "Restore Previous Session" when connecting to Mart from Data Modeler
- Reverse Engineer Crashes erwin Data Modeler
- How do I change my erwin DM Scheduler Authentication?
- Unable to locate client connectivity software LIBSYBCT64.DLL. Check with your SAP ASE database administrator to install the appropriate client software.