Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- How to check what specific processes or applications are accessing what ports on my Windows device?
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How To Configure erwin Data Modeler to use Local Help Files
- Unable To Expand and Collapse Results on Complete Compare Resolve Differences Window When Using Multiple Displays
- "TCP/IP error, connection refused" error when trying to connect to erwin ODBC to use the Query Tool
- How to match physical column order to the order of the corresponding attributes in the logical model
- Is erwin Data Modeler 2020 R1 FIPS 140-2 and 140-3 compliant?
- erwin DM - 'No Schema to Generate' message during Forward Engineering or Alter Script in Complete Compare
- When Upgrading erwin Data Modeler to the latest version I receive the following error: Error 1315. Unable to write to the specified folder <folder path>.
- I am trying to open the erwin EMF files using MS Paint but that is not working for me.