Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to Reverse Engineer an Oracle Script
- Unable to zoom in and out of in the display of a model in erwin Data Modeler
- Using erwin Data Modeler - Reverse Engineering a SQL script generated from database, I got a blank model
- RE from DB2 for i (AS/400) - how to filter on Libraries?
- When I perform Reverse Engineer from a Database, I do not see an ODBC Data Source in the connection window.
- Installing erwin DM - get -- Error 1905. Module C:\Program Files (x86)\erwin\Data Modeler r9\EAL.dll failed to unregister. HRESULT -2147220472.
- Text in model editors (e.g. Relationship Editor, Entity Editor) do not fit in text boxes.
- When I open erwin DM I receive the following error message: "Nalpeiron integration library not loaded"