Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- erwin Data Modeler-Install/Upgrade Assistance Request Form
- How to check what specific processes or applications are accessing what ports on my Windows device?
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- erwin Data Modeler 2020 R2 upgrade prerequisite
- "No trusted certificate found" error when trying to connect to Connect to Snowflake via JDBC to Reverse Engineer
- Why are objects not being imported when a Reverse Engineer is performed on a MySQL Database?
- Compile error when running the erwin API
- Reverse Engineer Connection Window Never Appears and Process Never Begins
- How To Configure erwin Data Modeler to use Local Help Files
- Unable To Expand and Collapse Results on Complete Compare Resolve Differences Window When Using Multiple Displays