Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- How to check what specific processes or applications are accessing what ports on my Windows device?
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to Submit an Idea or Enhancement Request for your erwin Inc. product
- How can I switch between Logical and Physical models in erwin DM 2020 R1 - there is no visible option for that?
- How to Use Data Modeler to Create Unique Indexes with 'Included Columns' clause in SQL Server
- The Scheduler can't reverse engineer my database with a Windows domain user. My jobs fail.
- General Availability (GA) Announcement for erwin® Data Modeler 2020 R1
- Error "Compile Error: Can’t find project or library" during upload from Excel to Erwin 2019 R1
- How do I produce the syntax for Identity in erwin DM for PostgreSQL?
- How do I create a function based index in Erwin? PostgreSQL example