Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- How to check what specific processes or applications are accessing what ports on my Windows device?
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to Submit an Idea or Enhancement Request for your erwin Inc. product
- How do I create a function based index in Erwin? PostgreSQL example
- What erwin Data Modeler license shall we use with VDI?
- erwin Data Modeler Print Window is cut off
- "RES-1: Syntax Error - Line 0, Offset 0 ÿþC" Error when Reverse Engineering from Script.
- Bulk Editor becomes unresponsive when working with large model with excessive relationships.
- Default Values not showing up in Forward Engineering Script after model upgrade.
- What are the Prerequisites for erwin DM 2019 R1 installation?