Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- Is it possible to save a .erwin file as a jpeg file?
- How to display a Relationship appearing behind the Entity when inside a Shape or Annotation?
- Reverse Engineering of SQL Server System Tables causes warnings and errors
- How to use API using erwin DM 64-bit and Excel 32-bit? Is it possible to have both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of erwin DM on the same PC?
- How to customize Index names, so that PK, FK, etc. have specific names in the Physical side of the Model?
- Why in erwin Data Modeler r8/r9 Forward Engineer Preview SQL Syntax, am I not seeing View SQL for Teradata 13.x/14.z/15/x model?
- Does every instance of erwin Data Modeler r8/r9/9.8 that is opened on the same computer, use a Concurrent License, from the License Server?
- erwin DM 9.8 licensing, what information is passed to the cloud-based license/activation server?