Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- How to check what specific processes or applications are accessing what ports on my Windows device?
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to Submit an Idea or Enhancement Request for your erwin Inc. product
- How to Remove Existing Licensing Information in erwin Data Modeler 2020 R1
- Installer never starts when running erwin executable
- I am experiencing random bursts of slowness in my huge 2020 R1 model. Is there anything I can do to speed that up?
- How can I switch between Logical and Physical models in erwin DM 2020 R1 - there is no visible option for that?
- How to Use Data Modeler to Create Unique Indexes with 'Included Columns' clause in SQL Server
- The Scheduler can't reverse engineer my database with a Windows domain user. My jobs fail.
- How to obtain software publisher certificate from erwin Data Modeler version 9.8+