Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- How to hide Entity definition when hovering above the Entity in a Diagram?
- How to count Relationships associated with Entities / Tables in an erwin DM model?
- How do you turn on the Data Movement feature?
- How to RE from an Oracle database to get the basic information in a speedier way?
- Is there a way to use the erwin macros to add an entity name prefix to all logical entities and attributes?
- How to Reverse Engineer an Oracle Script
- How to set up an ODBC Data Source and Reverse Engineer a database using it ?
- Unable to zoom in and out of in the display of a model in erwin Data Modeler