Yes, please see the attached modified Logical Dictionary report, Logical Dictionary with PK or FK designation.rpt, that includes if the attribute is a PK or FK.
Articles in this section
- A license for erwin DM could not be obtained. The application will shut down. Error codes: 7(-96,491,0)
- Cannot launch application after upgrade from 9.x to 9.7 - Error Codes: 7 (-1,359,2)
- When working with an API sheet, get the error: 'This model was created with a newer version of the product and cannot be loaded'
- What happened to the Save Data button in 2018 R1 erwin DM?
- In Earlier Version of Erwin like 7.X, we were able to create table space name like &TEST_DATA. Now in 9.x not able to create table space name &TEST_DATA. If I am trying to create also it makes _TEST_DATA automatically.
- Report Designer: how to get Attribute Order (and Column Order) to display in the grid, and then be exported to a file?
- How to run a report on object counts for each Subject Area in my erwin model using Report Designer?
- I don't see "Forward Engineer" available in Actions menu
- Query to generate Relationship Names, Parent and Child Table Names and PK and FK Column Names
- Why Attribute order in Model Explorer is different than in Attribute Editor? How to match them?