Opening a pinned report causes ERwin 9.5.2 to crash.
Solution: the customer did not have Crystal Reports install along with erwin in the package they designed to push erwin to the user's desktops. Uninstalling erwin and reinstalling it with the full executable that did include the crystal reports install resolved the problem.
* Downloading the Erwin 9.5.2 installation .exe to the user's machine: CAEDM952-b4223NoCR.exe
* Ran the Erwin 9.5.2 installation .exe and select "Remove" to uninstall. Run as Administrator
* Removed the CA folder under - C:\Program Files (x86)\CA
* Ran the Erwin 9.5.2 installation .exe to install Erwin 9.5.2 - Run as Administrator
* Start Erwin 9.5.2 ( Run as Administrator) - open model and the Pinned Reports work without the