Yes, that is called a bookmark.
1. Open the model in Web Portal.
2. Select the model or an object to which you want to share.
3. Select the drop down under Star symbol in the Meta Browser
3. Click on “Get link”. A link similar to this will be generated “http://portalhostname:19980/MM/services”
- You may also use the Email Link button to invoke your default e-mail client with the URL.
NOTE: if you want the bookmark URL to take you to a particular layout in the diagram, do not bookmark the table but instead bookmark the particular ER Diagram that has the layout that you desire. The reason is the table or entity lives in the model level diagram, which is not laid out, but the ER Diagram contains the layout that you want.