Please see the attached document Web Portal on Linux installation.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to import erwin model and Mart model via Metadata Explorer in erwin Web Portal
- After Implementing SSL on Web Portal, Import fails with "This connection of host and port requires TLS"
- Web Portal import model bridge list shown Blank
- Slow performance loading objects after upgrade erwin Web Portal to 2020 R1
- Does CVE-2020-1938 affect Web Portal 2020r1?
- After Upgrading to erwin Web Portal 2020 R1 I receive the following error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\erwin\EMM-2020R1-20200207\erwinMetadataManagement\tomcat\conf\MetaIntegration\localhost\MM.xml (Access is denied)
- "A valid token must be supplied. Call the login API first to obtain the token" when Using the Web Portal API
- How to Configure Web Portal to Accept only TLS 1.2 Connections
- Instruction how to configure SAML2 Authentication in erwin Web Portal application ?
- SEVERE: Servlet [AxisServlet] in web application [/MM] threw load() exception MITI.util.database.SQLConnectionException: [DBUTL_E0017] Database connection error. Driver message: Listener refused the connection with the following error: ORA-12514, TNS:li