Please see the attached document Web Portal on Linux installation.docx.
Articles in this section
- How to import erwin model and Mart model via Metadata Explorer in erwin Web Portal
- Web Portal import model bridge list shown Blank
- Slow performance loading objects after upgrade erwin Web Portal to 2020 R1
- Does CVE-2020-1938 affect Web Portal 2020r1?
- "A valid token must be supplied. Call the login API first to obtain the token" when Using the Web Portal API
- How to Configure Web Portal to Accept only TLS 1.2 Connections
- Instruction how to configure SAML2 Authentication in erwin Web Portal application ?
- Web Portal - I am not able to view semantic lineage on Table view; when I expand to Column level, nothing happens
- Getting error: Request Parameter " contentId" value is invalid xxxx, Value must be a valid object Identifier
- Web Portal can't import my model from the mart. The error is WARNING the client application is different from the Mart Server version. But I have the correct versions of the software installed, they are compatible.