Users access the cloud using Microsoft remote desktop technology. In order to connect to the cloud, your network must allow RDC traffic to flow through port 3389. You should check with your network team that this is possible.
Articles in this section
- As a Data Steward I created an erwin Data Governance Business Glossary diagram, it is not showing up. Why?
- Uploading A File To The Cloud
- Connection Options For The Corso Cloud
- vAppConnect Cloud Connection Issues
- When I Start The Connection To The Cloud I Get An Error About Network Level Authentication
- What Do I Need To Be Able To Connect To The Cloud?