No, there is nothing for a user to do when it comes to hotfixes. These are controlled by the Corso development team and are applied globally to the platform as soon as they have been tested and accepted. Hotfixes can be the same day, or longer, depending on the complexity of the bug that has been identified.
Articles in this section
- I can't see all bookmarked Smart Queries
- Can I Reverse Engineer in erwin DM NoSQL from an internal Mongo DB?
- Important Changes to Accessing erwin Platform Products
- Is there a way to export Diagrams create in erwin EA agile as a PDF files?
- How to select a drawing when still in drawing mode
- Can I use the same objects across multiple workspaces?
- Adding images and links to a diagram in EA Agile
- Erwin DM NoSQL What's New?
- Erwin EA Agile What's New?
- How to reset your password