Here are the steps to install License file:
- Save the license file on a desired location such as your desktop.
- Launch erwin Data Modeler and choose the option ‘Install License File’.
- Browse to the location and select the license file.
- Click OK and it will be copied automatically to the c:\ProgramData\erwin\data modeler\9
Manually copy the attached license file(s) to:
C:\ProgramData\Erwin\Data Modeler\9 (for 9.7 and later)
C:\ProgramData\CA\ERwin Data Modeler\9 (for 9.64.02 and earlier)
- Ensure hidden files and folders display in Windows Explorer or you may be unable to locate this directory.
If you cannot locate this directory in Windows Explorer,
- Select Folder Options on the Tools menu and
- Click the View tab.
- In Files and Foldersunder Advanced settings, select the Show hidden files and folders
- Click the “Apply to All Folders” button, click Apply, and click OK.
- You may have to ask your local system administrator to grant you specific Microsoft Windows permissions to manually copy the license file(s).
Note: If you need assistance with licensing, please visit our http://erwin.com/support.