How to activate write to erwinmod.log file in License Server?
I was able to write to erwinmod.log file before and now it stopped. Is there something I need to toggle in the License Administrator to make this work again? How to turn on / activate write to erwinmod.log file in License Server?
Here are the steps to activate it:
1. Login as License Server Admin and go to 'Vendor Daemon' configuration window.
2. Click "View File Externally" to have the screen shot of it to record its content.
3. Change Vendor Daemon log file name, such as logs/erwinmod_1.log and click the box 'Overwrite Vendor Daemon Log'.
4. Save the change and logout from License Server Admin.
5. Restart License Server service.
6. Go back to login to License Server and back to the same screen as shown below.
7. Click "View file externally" again. This will enable / activate the functionality to write to erwinmod.log file.