After upgrading from Casewise Suite 2015 to Casewise suite 2015 SR2, when I open an object property, In the Application Properties Activity Monitoring dialogue box the Object Properties tabs are missing except for the General tab.
To resolve this issue please close all Casewise applications first.
- Please open your BIN folder which is usually located in:
For 64 bit machine: C:\Program Files (x86)\Casewise\CM10\BIN
For 32 bit machine: C:\Program Files\Casewise\CM10\BIN
In the BIN folder, please locate and copy the “CasewiseDataTier2004.dll” file, then paste in your “Documents” folder.
- Now, please Save the attached “CasewiseDataTier2004.txt” file to your desktop, or some other folder (but not in the BIN folder or where you have copied the original CasewiseDataTier2004.dll file)
- Once you have saved the attached file into your desktop, please rename it from
CasewiseDataTier2004.txt to CasewiseDataTier2004.dll
- Now that you have renamed the file, please copy the renamed file to your BIN folder
(C:\Program Files (x86)\Casewise\CM10\bin) and When prompted, please choose to “Copy and replace” the file.
- This should resolve the issue, but if not, contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org www.casewise.com