- Technical Documents
- How to move an r9 mart from one Oracle database to another?
- Performance Metrics for erwin Data Modeler r9 Workgroup Edition
- How do I permanently license my erwin Data Modeler r9 Standard Edition, Workgroup Edition, or Navigator Edition?
- Will the r9.x install overwrite the r8 install?
- Do I need my databases' client software to use erwin to connect to the r9 Mart Server?
- How may I troubleshoot the way my r9 mart connects to Oracle DBMS?
- Using r9 erwin DM, I am attempting to login to my mart using my database user, however, that is not working. I get the error 'Cannot pass null or empty values to constructor'
- r9 erwin DM Workgroup Edition: I saved my model to my mart. I close my model and I get a Mart Offline window. I have three options in the Save To field, Offline, Detach and Close. What do these mean?
- r9 erwin DM Workgroup Edition: on a 64 bit OS, Customer runs the MartUpgrade utility and attempts to test their source mart connection to a SQL Server r8 mart. They get 'Test Connection Failed'.
- When attempting to get to the erwin Mart Administrator page, I got an "Application Internal Error". The Tomcat window shows, ORA-12514, TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor. I am using Oracle 11g.
- I am closing my model from my r9 mart. I can save to Offline, Detach, and Close. What do these mean?
- When I open my model there are multiple lock types (unlocked, existence lock, shared lock, update and exclusive). What do these mean?
- I am setting up my r9 Mart Server's EMail notification settings. I would like to know the name of my MS Outlook SMTP server for the SMTP host name. How can I find that information?
- One Stop Product Support
- Data Exchange Information
- Related Links