Error: I imported the license file into the License Server, but Vendor Daemon will not start, it shows up with the status of RESTARTING_PENDING.
- First, make sure that the license file imported matches the License Server machine's information from the System Information tab.
- Also, make sure that you don't have multiple files imported, just the one that you will actually use.
- Check to see if the Vendor Daemon port is set as LISTENING with the CMD command of NETSTAT -A
- If even with the port 27000, the Vendor Daemon does not start, try assigning a different port, not in the 27000-27009 range, that is in LISTENING mode. Make this change under the Administer option in the Vendor Daemon Configuration tab.
- Delete the Vendor Daemon and import the license file again, to see if it will create a new one and it will be with a status of UP.