BBS: Please clarify what is demanding and full load.
Question: What does the "Validate Previous Version Metadata in Model" option do?
This option allows users to choose the way models created in older version of Data Modeler are loaded.
-If selected, this option disables the demanding load feature which...
- Loads full model (all diagram and components) in the initial process of opening the model
- Performs a validation that ensures that the model is free from any known corruptions or issues.
- May be time consuming when loading and verifying all elements
-If un-selected, this option enables demanding loading feature, which ...
- Loads the currently opened diagram in the initial process of opening the model
- Skips an validation processes on the model's metadata
- Will open the current diagram very quickly
This option is located in the Tools > Options > General menu and is un-selected by default: